Nude Pictures Of Deitrick Haddon Leaked Online?

This is not a good look for Preachers of Los Angeles star, Deitrick Haddon. Nude pictures of what appears to be Haddon were leaked online this week. According to one media outlet, the pictures were released by a former jump off named Simone, “the woman he cheated on his first wife with.

Before marrying his current wife, the “man of faith” was married to that ‘first wife’ for almost 15 years. Their relationship abrutply came to an end when Haddon announced that he and his now ex-wife were parting ways and that he was planning on marrying the mother of his infant daughter.

So far, no comment from Haddon on the authenticity of the images. You can check out the absolutely NSFW images here.

1. Knoxeema

October 18, 2013 at 6:20 PM

D Haddy!

• Guest

October 20, 2013 at 10:37 AM

We all have a past, no matter what you call it.

2. Guest

October 20, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Christianity is big on repentance, forgiveness and restoration. If Haddon stepped down for a period, repented to God and his followers what business is it of ours to keep bashing him after he Repented?
    God forgave him and that is the message of redemption and shame on the miserable soul who leaked this picture.

• Rickster Rickster

October 20, 2013 at 3:29 PM

get over yourself

• Guest

October 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM

What I said was the truth about Christianity, it is what it is.

3. Rickster Rickster

October 20, 2013 at 3:29 PM

he truly be blessed!

Quincy Jones’ Diarrhea Mouth Intervention: My Family Stepped In … I Learned My Lesson

Quincy Jones made headlines earlier this month for spilling all kinds of hot and juicy tea about Hollywood legends and power players, including Richard Pryor.

During an interview with Vulture, the music mogul suggested that Pryor slept with Marlon Brando. In that same interview, Jones claimed “I used to date Ivanka, you know. Tommy Hilfiger, who was working with my daughter Kidada, said, ‘Ivanka wants to have dinner with you.’”

He continued, “I said, ‘No problem. She’s a fine motherf*cker.’ She had the most beautiful legs I ever saw in my life. Wrong father, though.”

But it didn’t end there. Jones also seemingly fueled old rumors that he and Tevin Campbell once had relations. And in another interview with GQ magazine, Quincy claimed he had 22 girlfriends and that his daughters gave him new age limits to date; specifically, 28-42.

The overwhelming and shocking amount of information unveiled, however, was just TOO much and his family decided to step in.

In a lengthy, and we mean lengthy, statement released by Jones, he admitted to receiving an intervention by his six daughters. “Let me tell you, I’m so grateful for my daughters because they aren’t scared to stand up to their daddy. I am an imperfect human & I’m not afraid to say it. And I’m sorry & I’m not afraid to say it.”

He continued,” When you’ve been fortunate enough to have lived a long & crazy life … certain details about specific events come flooding back all at once, & even at 85, it’s apparent that ‘wordvomit’ & bad-mouthing is inexcusable.”

Jones, who also called the Trump family “rednecks” during one of his many interviews, explained that “one of the hardest things about this situation is that this bad-mouthing has contradicted the very real messages I tried to relay about racism, inequality, homophobia, poverty … you name it.”

The music icon concluded with an apology to “anyone whom my words offended” and his “friends who are still her with me & to those who aren’t.”

See full message below.