Tyga, Fabolous, Diddy, Pusha T, Others Respond To Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar’s invitation for rap’s elite to step up their game has the Twitter universe jumping.

This week, Big Sean released “Control,” a track featuring the Compton rapper firing competitive shots at Drake, Meek Mill, Wale, Jermaine Cole and even Big Sean.

• “KENDRICK!!!!! Ohhhh Shiiitttttt @RevoltTV.” – Diddy.
  • “This is real hip hop at his best! @kendricklamar boxed em into a corner. We going crazy over here people!!” – Lebron James.
  • “I hear you loud and clear my n*gga… @kendricklamar.” – Pusha T.
  • “All you rappers tweeting … hope y’all got bars … SMH” – Joe Budden.
  • “Any studios open yet?” – Fabolous
  • “If I can’t do no more nouns or verbs ima start comin with the wildest adjective bars that anyone has ever heard.” – Mac Miller
  • “Y’all new NY rappers ready to stop rapping like y’all from down south yet? #kingofny.” – Talib Kweli.
  • “That kendrick verse crazy! I gotta get back on my own sh*t. Ain’t gon lie I made so much $ I lost sum inspiration for music. #Inspired rite now.”

You can listen to “Control” by clicking here.

1. Clint Barnett

August 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM

soooo…who was that last tweet from? just curious..

2. David

August 13, 2013 at 12:00 PM

3. Eamonn

August 13, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Tyga’s tweet was the softest shit i ever read.
    Nigga said ‘I made so much $ I lost sum inspiration for music.’ Nigga noone was thinking about you anyway

• fatkid

August 13, 2013 at 2:12 PM

it’s funny cuz Kendrick said Tyler not Tyga

4. Rinaa

August 13, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Kendrick , went in ! On his verse

5. ITsTheTruth

August 13, 2013 at 8:10 PM

kendrick is trying to bring back the competition of hiphop and wake up all these corny rappers, it wasent a diss it was the CANGE we needed!

6. Tmon3ydadjmbr ($da original$)

August 13, 2013 at 8:37 PM

7. Crush_Em_All_Shump

August 13, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Lmao at Talib

8. B3autyLov3s

August 13, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Talib High Five on that one real talk

From Gangsta To Gospel … Snoop Dogg Shuts Down Critics Of His Spiritual Album

Who says a gangsta rapper can’t drop a gospel album — apparently, the critics.

Snoop Dogg released his spiritual effort, Bible Of Love, today and unfortunately some folks just don’t understand why. Thankfully, we talked to Uncle Snoop and he let the haters know they won’t be dulling his shine.

“My spirit is in the right place,” Snoop proclaimed, “so for those who have backlash or something to say, their spirit ain’t right.” But Unc didn’t stop there, he went on a preached a word right quick … “I thought the Bible said Jesus was in the streets mixing it up with the real, bringing the real back to the fold.” Yep, yep, that’s exactly right!

But just because he has a gospel album doesn’t mean Snoop ain’t still street. “I come from the hood and I come from the church so they can’t out do me,” he reminded us.

Do you agree with The Doggfather’s message?

Bible Of Love is available now!