If you’ve ever dreamed of working for Beyonce, and have an extra $25,000 sitting around … here’s your chance to make your dream come true.
Beyonce and her mother Tina Knowles are auctioning off the opportunity to work as a member of B’s style team at the singer’s Mrs. Carter Show World Tour show in Los Angeles on July 1. The auction is valued at $25,000, with the current bid reaching $11,500. Other incentives included in the bid are as follows:
- Winner and their guest will spend the day behind the scenes on July 1 in Los Angeles as part of the Tina Knowles’ Styling Team on the North American leg of the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, 2013.
- Winner and their guest will receive a personal meet and greet with Beyoncé, as well as a photo opportunity back stage.
- Have lunch with award-winning designer, Tina Knowles!
- Take a personal tour of the wardrobe rooms and get an insider’s perspective to learn what goes into designing all the incredible costumes and show-stopping stage looks!
- After your day, you can sit back and experience the biggest tour of the year with two VIP tickets.
Proceeds benefit the “Miss A Meal” hunger campaign, a Knowles family charity. Bidding ends on June 11, so get out there and make your dream come true.